what the shit =,=

kdg kdg ak tepike oh , knpe knpe knpe ?
bdk 2c mcm ta suke ak ? apahal ?
shit yaw ! ak ta bnyak kwn dlm klas .
and and i just have anie :(
anie , thanks stay by me .
hmpp i hope i can be friend with dyla .
she's damn pretty and she's kind what .
ahaaa , but now i only have anie in class :(
apek ? grr shit yaw ! dye tuh , tah taktau nak ckp .
suke sgt ckp ak smbong . dye bkn apek yg ak knal taun lpas .
he's changed . everybody changed . why ? idk , dun ask me =,=

WTF . i hate my life now , lalala . like you care .
kat skola , bile klua dri klas bru ak rse better skit .
ade taro , elis , wanie , zaty , farah , faten , nida
oh gosh , iloveyou guys .
please dun leave me or else i'll kick you :)
and thanks to afiq , amad , den .
haha u guys make me laugh . always .
im glad to know all of you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment