RAWRR

Oh babayy , you really need to care . Exam ? Over ! YEAHH bebas dri bku math , sej , geo and etc yg memberatkan kepalee tuu . Okay guys you must trust me that paper MATH sng gyleee :) Tetttt , susah la derr ==' Tk cye ? You can ask budkbdk pndai skola I then diorg akn jwb KONFEM FAIL . Okay I told you ryte ? Now I just started read Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows . Brought from AHMAD HAZZIM . Oh thankyouu dude . Bile filem dye nk kluar doh ? Sumpah I tk sbrr niee . Cehh :P

Hafiz Mazlan , Mhd Mint , Yna Hmd , Ahmad Sulaiman , Zaza Zahra , Sorry lah hntr smiley muke sdeh tu kat korg smlm and then ak sndiri yg tk blas msg korg , HAHA sorry i'm okay now dont worrey anneyy :D And sorry tak agkt korg cll and off phone . HOHO :')

Eh I dah cntct blek dgn My Faten :) HIHI , ak g la likesssss gmbr dye , lek lek dye 'Posted something on my wall' . She wrote 'DINIE IMY :(' . Ohh baby imissyoutoo darling :( HAHA thanks god i got her back !

No comments:

Post a Comment