I'm Suck

Ha-ha. Babbb 1 lame sial tk menanges dkt sch. Whoaaaaa , eh budk, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just suck aite? I've make you cry. Oh err really ? Nah idk. I cant be a good sista and friend to you. Sakit hati gi-la . Sakit hati dol kne tipu . Ak percaya kau gila-gila tpi bole kau buad mcm nie dkt aku. Seriously lah , ak tk pernah expect lgsg kau tipuu ak psal bnde tu. Matimati lah aku percayaaa kau. Hebat sial lakonan kau nie. The best actress in this February goes to ... Yeah goes to you. Hahahaha seronok sial kne tipu. Iloveeeethewayoulie ;')) You said you love me? Oh i'm the first ? Kau nk ak copy sume text kau kt sini? Nahh.

Ee , you the first okay. Everything I cerita dkt you.

Hahahaha , rapat2 I dgn dia. No one can replace you.

Seee , sumpah la, i'm so stupid to trust you . Jage hati tk hati lah ken, bende kau memg rela kalau org tipu kau ke dri org tu jujur jea dgn kau ? Thanks sbb try nk jage hati aku. Appreciate it ;)) Iloveyou. Yeah swear , aku syg gila dgn kau sblom nie. Tpi lpas bnde dah jadi mcm nie , haih ntah susa nk ckp. Frankly speaking , I have no reason why I need to stayback tomorrow. Yeah , every Friday after class , aku stayback sbb kau. Sbb nk jumpe kau , nk sembang dgn kau , nk gelak gelak dgn kau. But now ...

Iloveyou dik. I just want you to be happy. And I know , you cant be happy with me. Go on with her. She can make you smile again. Aku tk patot kenal kau en ? Ye ah , menganggu hbungan kau dgn die je en? Yeah ak tk patot kenal kau :) I'm suck. I hate myself now. I cant tcare of you. WTH Ohh I'm sooooo suckk ;( I'm so sorry to talk like this. I mean type. Oh whatsoever. I'm so sorry to use 'aku-kau-aku-kau' . I'm so sorry I must let you go. And again , i'm so sorry cause i've make you cry. Stupid me. I'm off . Sorry. Happy to know you dear :'))


No comments:

Post a Comment