GD WORLD TOUR MALAYSIA

Omg hello guys! Guess aku pergi manaaa semalam?!!!! Hahahaha tapi title pun dah mcm tu takkan tak dapat teka lagi kan?! Hell yes I went to Bukit Jalil for GDWORLDTOURMY yesterday!! Hahahahaha my first concert weh and I got to meet my favourite idol for the first time eventho from far!!! So close yet so far haahahahaha. Not so far lah about 100 m je. Well im not rich not even a worker so yes not enough money to buy 288, 388, 488, 588 tix ok pity me. Ah idc the most important thing is I got to meet Gd and his homie, Taeyang omgggggg my feeels!! Taeyang is one of my favorite member from Bigbang too okay yeah my 3rd bias :* It was great, really! Ahahahaha I will never ever forget 22 June 2013!

Okay mari kita cerita dari mula. Pagi tu I went to Ayza's for breakfast with Acap Amer Yil and Suzy. Hahaha then gerak sch around 845 mcm tu. Sbb ada kelas pd. Ok blahbla 10 setengah cmtu habis. And trus pergi pickup veed dkt rumah. Ada la 15 minit kt rumah dia. Pastu balik rumah.Siap siap, mama hantar pergi Sentul Timur. Haa then gerak lah kan. Kiteorg tak berapa nk pasti kena tukar tren tk. So dekv called Hisym. Hisym ckp tk perlu, duduk je dlm tren tu. So dah lama skit tu rasa cm tk sedap hti so I texted Amer. Dia ckp kena tukar dkt Cha Sow Lin pejadah nama dia tah. So kiteorg dah terlepas dah station tu time tu. Kena tunggu patah balik ah -.- Sampai dkt station tukar tu, pegi ah tukar nk train lain skali salah masuk train, termasuk train g Ampang we were supposed to naik train pergi sri petaling hahahaahha dammit! Kena tunggu patah balik lagi. Taik ayam betul banyk bazir masa siot. Sampai sana je dah 2 lebih. Ah tapi better rasanya. Sbb pkul 8 bru masuk. Pishang tak pishang. Aida Nadia dgn Mai lagi lah weh dari pukul 8 pagi. Hebat?

So yeah dia mcm tak leh duduk diam. Asyik nk jalan je. Terseksa habis veed yg kesakitan kakinya tu. Hahahahaha dia tk boring sgt tau sebab yelah bayangkanlah you are at your fav idol's concert and there are so many people and some of them wearing the same shirt as yours dont you feel like youre with your family? Even the hot weather cant bring u down. And there are lots of booth selling merchandise and they are all cheap not like in the normal shop ugh cant u feel me?!!! Oh its feel even better if your purse is full with moneyyy. (I felt it coz I brought almost rm 200 yeay me) Balik balik je tinggal RM 50 hahahahaa okay what coz veed pun ckp kalau dia lah, dah hbis semua dah. Okay around 530 dia dah lepas masuk gate. Zikzek zikzek kau nk masuk dah macam kat comic fiest hritu beza dia dkt comic fiest jalan yg ni lari takut org potong hahahaha. Setengah jam ah dia tahan dkt gate k time ni lah my kaki started to lenguh nk mampus. 6 dia lepas masuk zone masing masing. Coool! Kiteorg dapat line kedua ketiga cmtu ah, so we can see the stage clearly! Thank God.

I envy cat 3 coz diorg ada kerusi boleh duduk. Tapi time concert start diorg boring ah. Yelah kiteorg lompat lompat diorg duduk, ce cakap sikit mcm mana boring nya tu haahhahaha. 715 ada org kluar ckp ckp bagai, time ni pun bagai nk gila dak satu stadium jerit, belum lg Gd yg keluar --' 8 , Gd tunjukkan diri omg asdfgghhjklll I was so speechless that I screamed only for a few seconds then I stared at the stage and and ugh omg I cant even describe how I felt okay it was just omg damn great that I started to nangis but air mata tak jatuh hahahahaha still can control ma. He started his concert with MichiGo kot alah help i dont remember the sequence of the songs. Hahahahah ya Allah weh happy sangat weh sumpah speechless ah kau ive been waiting so long for this moment ok?!!?! But my feet hurts like hell and I was thirsty as fxxx so I rarely jump -.- I lost my energy at 845 something hahahahahaha sucks. Last makan time breakfast dgn acap amer yil suzy weh mana taknya! Seriously lah dengan dahaganya. But still, I sang along with other vips ^^

9 lebih kot dapat air ya Allah thanks apek yg tolong beli air tu youre my lifesaver, seriously! Haa time tu dia semangat balik so dah mcm aktif balik hahahaha. Omg during Light It Up sumpah weh there was a guy on the stage, he sang Tablo's part and he dressed up like Tablo all the Vips at my zone were asking among themselves 'Is that Tablo?!' 'Tu Tablo ke doh' hahahaah got trolled again huh guys? Of course tak doh. Because the special guest for GDWORLDTOURMY is Taeyang meh. And during The Leaders song, omg sumpah yang ganti CL tu sejibik gila weh macam CL! The way she dressed, her height her hair omfg I almost though she was CL coz benda boleh jadi since CL pun sekarang dekat Singapore je. Haih dammit my skydragon feels!!!!! Imma hardcore skydragon shipper hahahaha wtv. The most best stage was during Crayon remix with Fantastic Baby oh god I can say it was 80% same as MAMA 2012, the difference is theres no Top Daesung and Seungri k. Second best hurm Badboy kot hahahaha. And third best time Obsession kot argh cool!! One of my fav song of Gd is Obsession memang lah pun. Today, Missing You and Without You yang best selain tu argh cooool but mostly GDYB DID WELLLLL and eventho I was totally exhausted I could still jump and shake my crownstick and record some songs aish.

Cant believe it!!! It ended so soon! Habis pukul 10 suku weh ugh gd why, kill mee :((( I was there to shout "GD" I was there to shout "TAEYANG" I was there to shout "YEAH" I was there to shout "ENCORE" I was there to shout "GDRAGON SARANGHAE" I was there to shout "GOOD GIRL" I was there to sing along with the crowd ya Allah my heart is bleeeeding. Missing the fab crowd hurts meh. Gd did clapped for us bcoz we sang Crayon & Fantastic Baby from the start till the end of the songs. And two of gd's music band did tweeted this "Malaysia ROCKS!!" "Pretty much!! Crowd was the loudest by far!!" HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH VIPS FROM OTHER COUNTRY PLEASE BE JELLY. Taeyang said this during the con "You guys are hot like the weather" and Gd said he misses Malaysia so much :( hahahaha young bae ahhh kwon jiyong ah i love you you both seriously no lies. Gd said he will  come again with his brothers, Bigbang. Yeah dude we will wait for you! But please wait till I got my driving license hahaha and I need to save money for vip seat seriously! Free standing rocks but tired as hell.

Pukul 12 sampai rumah. Pukul 1230 something keluar lepak makan with Ipan Nik Amer. Wey lapar gituko dari pagi tak makan tapi aktif bagai nk rak memang lembik. These guys sumpah bangang aku kena bahan teruk mentang mentang sorang perempuan. And yang paling nganjing siapa lagi kalau bukan Nik sumpah tk matured dia ni hahahaha (we keep fighting about matured tak matured dari sch last week lagi hahahaha nik suxx) Thanks guys hahaahah buat aku gelak tak henti je hilang sikit segala penat. And lots of thanks to VEED AIDA NADIA MAI , we had lots of fun kan? Real fun! Thanks GDYB please come again asap! Thanks mama sebab pagi izin and tolong hantar tolong amik. Thanks everyone I will seriously never forget this date, 22 June 2013! IT WAS GR8! ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment