Whats Your Name Again?

I'm going to hope for you
I'm going to pray for you
Amongst the reckless and the black
My time is yours , my friend
We all find ourselves so horribly weak
Siapa tahu nie lagu apa? Anyone? Hmmm haha nak tahu lagu apa? Okay klik sini. Tknk post takut nty ada yang sakit telinga. I'm very sure 99.99 of you guys don't like this kind of song right -,- Harhar admit it. I'll never bite you :B

Hardcore music? Ehmm lama gila weh tak layan. Kalau dulu asl tension layan asl tk tension pun layan tpi skrg.. Sejakk, err sejak ada lah en, memg aku tk dgr sgt. Dono why! Dgr pun so far away , far so away, away so far tu jelah. Tu takde jeritjerit pun. Semenjak 2,3 hari nie rasa nk melangkah kembali jadi penggemar hardcore. Haha dah lama sgt tinggal. Harap pakai shirt dia je tpi lama tk layan pun tk boleh en. Okay wait! Jgn nk pandang pandang serong senget segala k. Aku dgr je tkda buat simbol dia, amal segala ajaran dia ke apa eh -,- Hoyy, i'm Muslim and a real Muslim will never do that. Ahah ;'> Dah aku suka lagu jenis cenie, nk buat lagu mano -,-

Hey dude, remember? This song is our fav. Yes, both of us love this song. Hey dude, we supposed to chit-chat till 4, 5 a.m in the morning. We supposed to talk about hardcore music and else. We supposed to talk about the owl and vampire. We supposed to laugh together whenever we realized that we hve so many same things that we like. We supposed to click the 'see friendship' button on Facebook and read the old conversation and laugh out very loud. And yeahh... We supposed to be a bestfriend and I used to be your number one friend that really care about you. Remember, you said 'you kawan i paling caring'. I always remember that words , friend.

You know... I wish I can be your 'besties' and 'caring friend' again . Yeaaa, I wish :') I miss you. This much ;

IMISSYOUIMISSYOUIMISSYOU 1000000x

...only as a friend. I miss you as a bestfriend, dude ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment