Make You Stay

#akibat boring tahap dewa dan tidak boleh diselamatkan lagi
In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises , be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
Setiap kali dengar lagu nie, ingat dia. Padahal tak ada kena mengena. Ermmm, ada lah sikit. Sikit kay sangat sikit. Lol. Yeah I still hve him... in my memories ('; Memories? WHAT?! Come on dinie, move on kay!

Hold on hold on. Listen biatch,
"The only reason people hold on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don't change when everyone else does."
Move on lah nie. Aku bukan patah balik pun. Just terikat dgn kenangan. Err bukan terikat, teringat lh. Tk salah kan ingat semua tu? Yeah, sbb kenangan takkan boleh berubah mcm ayt ats tu (; Hey people don't worry I'm okay. Kan Syahirah Ahmad? Hikhok. You always there for me Cha, thanks a lot :')

No comments:

Post a Comment